Thank you for visiting us online at www.coronetstore.com, we strive to do the best we can to respect our customer’s personal information. This privacy & cookies statement applies to all customers and visitors of this website (the “Site”).
The Site is operated by Aaron Shum Jewelry Limited, Units 8-12 Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong. (hereinafter, “Coronet” / “us” / “we” / “our).
The personal data we collect about you
In general, you may browse the Site without providing any personal data to us. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. And we may collect the following information:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, email address, and addresses
- Newsletter & Email marketing information include your email addresses.
- Billing information and addresses when you make a purchase
- If you contact us, we may also keep an record of your email address, name and correspondence enquiries.
- In additional, we may collect anonymized details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details that we collect for these purposes
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use the information to provide you with a better service, and we may collect, store and process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To process your purchase order.
- To communicate with you via email, telephone or mail if you have ordered / purchased products from us, either regarding the order of the purchase or other related matters regarding transaction between us or your customer relationship with us.
- To communicate with you in regards to your coronetstore.com account.
- To contact you for email marketing purposes. E.g contact and share with you about our special news and or promotions details in the future. (If you do not want your information to be used for email marketing purposes, please kindly contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of your personal information
You can login to your account and go to “My Account” to change your personal information and password. If you are not a register member to our site, please kindly contact us via email at email@example.com
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal data to third parties other than to:
- Your name, telephone number, addresses may disclose to our partner courier shipping company for purchase order and parcel delivery purpose.
- Given that we are an international company, this process may include sending your personal information to other countries, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Hong Kong) may not be the same as may exist in your country of residence. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the good level of protection in transferring and processing your data in all countries
Third Parties sites
Your visit to this site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the Site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of "cookies". Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this site. Cookies can make the site more useful by storing information about your preferences on particular sites, thus enabling website owners to provide more useful features for their users. The information collected by "cookies" is anonymous aggregated research data, and contain no name or address information or any information that will enable anyone to contact you via telephone, e-mail or any other means. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or inform you when they are set. However, by disabling them, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website.
This Site may also collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. And you may see certain advertisement on other website because we participate in advertising networks. This advertisement networks would allow us to target our message to users through demographic, interest base and contextual means.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information. We have put in place a suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our website. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enable t access certain part of the website or your personal information. You will be responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you not to share your password with anyone.
In additional, the secure area of our website supports up to 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL), support RSA and DSA encryption algorithms. Also support daily website malware scanning. SSL encryption help and protect sensitive data such as credit card details. It will automatically be converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the internet.
Updates to this policy