New record: Most diamonds set on a toilet - 40,815.
Aaron Shum Jewelry Ltd. were flushed with success as they were presented with a certificate on November 6, 2019 at the International Import Expo in Hong Kong, China, a record achieved as part of a collaboration between Aaron Shum Jewelry Ltd. and Swiss brand Coronet. The total weight of all the diamonds is 334.68 carats (66.936 grams; 2.36 ounces) with the seat valued at $1,288,677 US dollars
This is the Coronet’s 10th official Guinness World Records title.
- Published In: News
- Created Date: 2019-11-10
- Hits: 1590
- Comment: 0
Same In Category
Related Blogs By Tags
- Coronet Diamond Guitar Design Concept
- CORONET® Launches New eCommerce Website
- Guinness World Records - The Most Valuable Guitar
- Miss Asian Pageant Dubai Division 2019
- Guinness World Record For Most Diamonds Set On A Watch - The Mudan Watch
- Coronet accorded with two Guiness World Records™ Titles!
- 2018 MISS ASIA PAGEANT – DUBAI DISTRICT
- 2018 Miss Asia Pageant Video